– Listening to what you want as a customer.
– Gathering ideas.
– Converting the ideas into the first sketches.
– Sketches will be converted into graphic illustrations, so you will have a clear picture of how the product will look like.
– Once the graphic illustrations have been approved, the sample process can start. That means a sample of the product will be developed.
– All illustrations are technically elaborated in style/worksheets that will be send to the production factory in order to create a sample.
– Adjustments can still be made at this stage.
– Once the sample is approved by you, the order will be confirmed.
– The production process will start.
– When the production is finished, a quality control will take place.
– Once the quality is approved, the transport will be scheduled and your items will be delivered to the desired address.